Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Yet another day going by

Today is Wednesday. There isn't much going on as per usual since it is still summer break. I love long summer breaks. The usual short a week or a month break, way too short to do anything.

So anyways, just woke up at 12pm since my brother doesn't want to go to the office, with a little wake interval that my dad insist on me waking up for breakfast. He won't havethe branch nonsense that he reckon I started to make a habit of over the past 2 years.

I then played with my 2 new star tortoise and sun them a little while they have their food. So here I am now posting this up after my lunch. Will be starting to do a little packing up later and make dinner then try to look for some television show to watch. Malaysian television can be quite boring during the day especially if you don't understand malay.

Still enjoying my luxury of sitting around and doing nothing while I can.

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment