Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Monday, February 15, 2010

Year 2

I am currently now back in Hobart, Tasmania and am about to start my 2nd year in medicine. School is starting next week so I am still getting everything ready. I'm using the school computer to blog now.

It's going to be another busy year with 2nd year and all but I guess I like it that way. I have started to have my hostel meals and it's the same as before. My room is pretty much the same, just that more stuff is being put up, more clothes are being added and I need to look for more space for my books.

I just want to pre-advice that this blog is likely going to skew towards the life of a 2nd year medical student and hostel living. Hopefully it's still remains interesting as I tend to blog less with school work coming in.

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment