Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Sunday, February 28, 2010

After a week

Alright, I've found 5 mins to blog before diving into my text books.

So this is the end of week 1 and things are starting to go on full gear. Lectures after lectures, practicals after practicals. Yes, I'm so very busy. We are now studying the cardiovascular system and I love it. Now, all lectures are in the new lecture theater in the new building and the 1st years uses the old one in the hospital. My usual sitting, 5 rows up on the left, first sit.

So, I've started studying so that I would sound that I actually know my stuff. Just finish writting out my week 1 's notes and going to do my week 1 reading list before tomorrow starts. I think I like it this way, being busy and all, because I've got something to do and have tomorrow planned. Feels good to always have something to do.

Weather is starting to cool down and the rain seems to be starting to come in. We are now in the low 20 degrees range. It's all good except when I have to get out of my nice, warm, cozy bed in the morning. Food in the hostel is still fine so far. I will start to be on diet next week by eating less at dinners and not going to supper. Need to loose weight and cold weather just gives you a boost as your body needs to increase metabolism to maintain the body temperature. However, it would also try to store fats as insulation. Will start running next weekend to make sure that metabolism rate goes up and fats goes down.

I think that's the sign to head back to my books.

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment