Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Playground

Today is the last day of my surgical rotation and it ended with three back to back sugery. Loved that. So throughout this week I've been in surgery observing and helping around with little things. At the end of my rotation, I have made a decision. The decision is that the operating theater is my playground. So thoes who looking at buying me presents, don't get too offened if I do not look to surprised with my gifts. Trust me, I will love them all. But unless you sudden find the means to buy me an operating theater with all the equipments and materials intact, top it off with so plastice people for me to practise on, I won't be all crazy over it. Haha.

Anyway, I had a really good week and felt that I really learnt alot medically and non-medically. I really felt comfortable, as if surgery is the right thing for me to be doing and that I really liked it. Also, I realised from this week that maybe, just maybe, I am actually a crazy workaholic who will grow up to live and breathe my career. The hospital I work in will probably be my second home that I would spend long hours in. And at the end of the long day when I finally can't find excuses for myself to stay on, I will find it fullfilling. Then, it will start all over again and I will be the first one in the next day. I think thats what I see myself doing when I grow up and I'm going to like that.

I don't know what to say, so I just smile.

Love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment