Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Monday, January 31, 2011

Year 2011

The new year have started and I've yet to blog anything about it. But I'm doing it now so it counts to it anyway.

The year started with EAMSC 2011 Bangkok, Thailand. Awesome event. Made really good new friends from various countries, got to tour Bangkok a little, enjoyed good food and learnt somethings about adolescent health. So thats good. An entire week of fun.

So I'm blogging right now in the lecture. It's introduction, so I'm not missing much. For thoes who missed my blog for the past year, I'm currently starting 3rd year medcine, 1st clinical year. New area to get into, new style of teaching and learning, and a whole new set of assigments for the year. With the new found motivation and inspiration from my summer experience, I'm so ready to start 3rd year. Oh, and there is also a new wardrobe to go along to fit my new outfit rules. Monday and Wednesday causual, and formal for Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays.

Anyway, the lecture is finishing soon so I need to stop blogging. I've moved to a new place and it's good.

Oh. Hahaha. Quote from my first introduction lecture today (I'm having an entire week of it).
The change in mindset from pre clinical to clinical year.

1st and 2nd year: (Mum) Do I have to do this?
3rd year: What can I get from this?

So yeah, till next time when I actually find some time. Hahaha.

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment