Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Back to school

This is the third week into school and I'm starting my clinical years with clinical specialties. I suppose it's kind of nice in a way that I get to revise my materials before hitting the ward. On the other hand though, some people have been dying to get into the hospital setting. Not me though. I am quite patience actually. I don't know. I'm keen on getting onto the wards but I suppose everyone should take turn. Plus, if I start and jump into the wards not knowing what I'm doing, it's quite a bit of a waste of time really. Worse still if I become addicted and can't focus on what I am meant to do currently. Don't bother explaining this to my classmates though. They did think that I'm trying to discourage them from learning.

Anyway, I do actually have a lot of work to catch up with at this stage. Ohh, and I'm being a very nice person this year somehow. I am volunteering to be the international student mentor and student mentor for the freshman. On top of that, I just put my hand up to share my second year rural week experience with the current second year. Shrugs. Something must have gotten into me.

Having too much to do is actually quite fun and addictive. It's been so so so long since I felt this way. I like this feeling of having too much to do though. Hmm. I must have gone a little bit crazy. Hahahaha.

Till next time.

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment