Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Thursday, March 10, 2011

School Thus Far

Yes, yes, I only blog periodically now. School started, blogging rate decrease. This seems to be an annual pattern. Schools been really fun with exceptions to minor road bumps. Meet really nice seniors who are coaching me for my practical examinations. Don't know how to tell them I really appreciate what they are doing, even though it is part of their portfolio to do teaching, but I really do.

Presentation is on next week. Preparing for it was a pain. Some people just makes excuses after excuses when they don't get their part of the work done and holds the whole team behind. Calls for a meeting to seek opinions but don't want to consider others opinions at all. And those who don't dare to give their opinion and makes me look like the bad person. Oh well, all sorts of people in the world afterall. At least I'm learning to sieve out people who are not worth being anything more than acquaintances. I didn't bother to argue too much about it anyway. Can't be bothered, not worth my effort.

On the bright side though, I am doing a research on the testing of inspired oxygen controller for infants. Looking forward to that. Been staying up late to get things done, which is superisingly working. Perphaps I've slept enough over the summer to make up for it.

I will blogg soon. Try to.

love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment