Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Fire of Dance

2 more weeks of clinical specialties rotation left. How sad, especially since I just got into the swing of a clinical specialties schedules. Nevertheless though, I'm in surgical rotation next. Yeah to that then.

Anyway, I am dancing again. Ballet. I just realised how much I missed it since I left Singapore. Therefore, I would be joing the Hobart Dance Academy. It's so much fun. On to of that, I found a classmate who will be dancing with me too. Awesome. So the flame is stronger now, seeing that it had never dissappeared anyway. Just turned up the gas. In saying so, this means I will be busier then before. I'll manage for sure.

Coffee with first year next week. Hehe.

love,
Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment