Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The aftermath of a mid semester exam

Had my mid semester exam yesterday. It was difficult. We actually really had 100 questions to answer. 69 multiple choice and 31extended matching questions. Found that I made heaps of mistake in it but it's too late. I actually had the right answer for some and then decided to change them. If only I had left them alone. But it's done. There's nothing I can do about this exam other then to wait for results.

So with this exam done, I had to jump into planning for the rural week and organise things. Only half the team showed up for the meeting today. Which was dissapointing but we got things done.

Rushing the gather and edit my essay that is due on Friday. It also happens to be the day that I would be on the Cardiothoracic ward pre assessment placement too. That should be interesting.

Need to go get things done now.

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment