Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Secrets

Just sitting in my living room with my laptop on my lap and playing with it and suddenly thought about blogging about this. Not that I know why I suddenly thought of doing so.

Anyway, do you have or had secrets? I'm not talking about secrets like those that you tell your friends not to tell or any otherwise. I'm talking about the type of secrets that is kept deep deep down in yourself. Secrets that are conjured from no where and wouldn't leave. Secrets that sometimes you would deny that they are your secrets but it just keeps coming back to haunt your thoughts. Secrets about stuff that you hope that no one will ever ever find out. Secrets that the thought of telling someone about it would not even cross your mind.

I know I do.

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment