Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Home

Where is home to you?

Well, to me, home is anyway my family is. As long as they are around me regardless if they are minding their own business or other people's business, my family is my home.

After all, you can't deny the truth that there really just isn't anyone that can replace the role of your parents or even your annoying big brother who always tease you. They are special individuals who watch you grow up, play with you and regardless of what harm you have done or how angry you make them, they just forget it in like 5 secs. That is inclusive of telling on your brother. Amazing.

The thing is, it works the other way too. Whenever my brother gets me in trouble or make me do something for him, I grumble and complaint but do it anyway. Why? He is my brother. If I don't help him, who would right? Or whenever my parents go "because I tell you so" after a verbal match from my side of 'why', I may be angry for a little while then I still go do it. Why? Because my parents tell me to and if I don't listen to them, who would I listen to.

So, home to me is where my family is. I enjoy the time over my summer vaction of when I am just sitting in the living room with my whole family. We wern't doing anything in particular together. Just sitting together, typing away on our laptop and minding our own business, like now. But it still feels good just with the sense of each other around.

The catch is, the moment I leave for school again, I will be dearly missing this feeling and be lonely for another 8 months. Of course there is school work to keep my mind busy so that I don't really become homesick. On the plus side however, the time away from my family makes my value them more each time I return home.

Do you reckon too?

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment