Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Me

As mentioned, it has been ages since I truely blogged. This resulted in a lot of lost contacts and communication. Hence, I feel that an update on me is definitely in order. Not only for those that haven't heard from me for a long time but also for those who are new to me to get an inside of my past.

I am just an average 18 years old girl who grew up in Singapore. I lived in the East side of Singapore. But since Singapore is not that big, it isn't far from anywhere else.

I started attending school when I was 2+ years old just like most Singaporean kids.

Schools I attended includes:
YMCA Tampines (Singapore)
Qiaonan Primary School (Singapore)
Pasir Ris Crest Secondary School (Singapore)
Murdoch College (Perth, Western Australia)
University of Tasmania - Med II (Hobart, Tasmania)

After finishing Secondary 3, I left Singapore to join Murdoch College in Year 11. So , yeah, I don't have 'O' levels. Instead, I sat Tertiary Entrance Exam (TEE) in WA and got my butt into med school in Tassie a year ahead of my classmates back in Singapore.

Regardless of the schools I attended, I met various individuals and made friends. Some lasted and some not. No matter, it was still an experience to experience.

Every since leaving Singapore, my family moved to Malaysia and hence, I now spent majority of my summer vacation in Malaysia. Like any average family, we go on family trips to various places. Afterall, we really get to get together only once a year.

Of course I don't only study. Like most other kids in Singapore, I play the piano and pipa, danced ballet and play sports. I go fishing, diving, sailing, play basketball and go cycling when I am free and that the weather is fine. Ever since leaving for Aussie, I released how much I like Asian food and its uniqueness. Guess we always take things for granted till it's no longer easily available.

Currently, I am on a much deserved 4 months worth of summer vacation from med school and would be starting year 2 next year. Just contemplating if I should start reading up on my vacation before class starts. Maybe just a little when I get bored.

I guess this is all you get for now.

love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment