Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Monday, July 5, 2010

Road trip Malaysia

Just got back home from a road trip in west Malaysia. Nothing much exciting happened untill today on our drive home.

Before hitting the highway, we decided to go looking for a deer conservation park. It was great. Many deers in the area though the wild Buffalo is enormous and scary. Haha. Anyway, after a toilet break, we went to the bird conservation area. They have many rare and pretty birds in cages. Halfway through, I picked up two pheasants peacock feathers. Pretty, so I kept it. At the end, we walked to the last enclosure. The first thing we noticed was, of course, the pretty bird inside. Next, we saw that the door was left open. So we stood there and look at the bird walking around. Didn't bother to walk over to close the door either, since it was kind of far and off the pathway. Soon enough, the bird strolled out of the cage and into the jungle. So the conservation lost a rare bird today, and I saw it. Hehe.

Anyway, then we went on the highway heading for home. So we were crusing along at about 110km/h on the highway, chatting about random stuff. Then with me in the middle seat at the back, as per my normal seat, I saw a red blob starting to take flight at the side of the road. It's normal to see animals flying across the highway, running across it, or sitting at the raillings. They tend to have a good judge and get across safely, hence, no one really bothers about it. So I look at the bird flying across and right in front of our car. Wham. Silly bird decided to land on our wipper for some reason. It got its leg caught and dragged our wipper upwards as it slides up the windscreen and over our car. Haha. Dead bird. Some reason I won't stop laughing and myy family stared at me. Dad stopped the car to fixed the wipper into the right position and check for cracks on the windscreen. Luckily there was none. We continued on our way with me still half laughing and a graet big smile across my face. Dad looked at me through the rear view mirror and started smiling too. We tried to figure out what bird it actually was and decided it was a flying chicken. Then Dad said it. He said part of what I was thinking all this while. 'Aiyah, we should have stopped to pick it up for chicken curry tonight.' Hahaha. Anyway, I was thinking what my family's faces would be like if the chicken bursted on the windscreen. I was really also laughing about how stupid the bird was. Hahaha. For the next 30 mintues my brother decided to start calculating the physics of the impact, with all the different factors. Haha. It fizzied out as I fell asleep.

So, I would guess the moral of the story would be to either aim high, fly high and reach your goal, or don't take off at all. Going in between would leave you lost, or worst, dead. Dead like the chicken was today.

Love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment