Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Monday, July 12, 2010

Back to school

Now that I'm back in Hobart, I need to reset my brain to study mode again. Four more months before I get to go home.

Anyway, hostel has a new chef. I like his food. It's healthier and more fillings. Roast slices are larger and has no fatty layer of skin on it. It's good. However, there is still the factor that he is still new and hence will make better food. We shall wait for a couple of months before comfirming his skills and passion to the job. Hehe. This place seems to be changing chefs every year.

This semester is said to be the hardest throughout the course. With my slip in grades last semester, I guess I better start studying then.

Off to school now.

Love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment