Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Sunday, July 25, 2010

After two weeks

So it's two weeks into school again. Anyway, I'm studying the digestive system currently. There is quite abit to learn but lectures seems to be lesser this semester. Or maybe it's just because we are still in the second week.

Also, there is only theme 1, clinical skills and theme 4 lectures left. Of course, and there is the perspective of ageing which is a combine unit with the nursing and paramedic students. No more theme 2, 3 or 5 lectures. Regarding exams, there is still three paper though.

Oh well, after last semester's results, I need to work harder. Though I will still try to keep one day of every week free for me to do my stuff.

The new hostel chef left and there is a new one in again. This new one isn't as good as the last one but not as bad as the ex ex chef. Haha. Talking about high turn over of employment.

Guess my posting will be less frequent till the holidays.

Love,
kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment