Average Living.
Is it still average? What's average?
Your one and only source to the average life of mine.

love,
kathleen

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fire alarming

Today is the day of the week. I didn't start class till 2pm and finished at 5pm. Awesome. Woke up in the morning and did anatomy. Didn't get too far though.

Hope on the bus on my merry way to school only to receive a text from my classmate that tutorial is cancelled. Oh well, on my way to school already. So, I went to the allocated class room just in case and I actually had class at 2pm. It's the 3pm class that is cancelled and shifted to tommorrow and it's evolved into a lecture as opposed to a tutorial. Something about a power surge.

As I was having the pharmacology tutorial, the fire alarm started alarming.
'The fire alarm has been activated. Please standby for further instructions.'
So we left and waited by the stair for further instructions. Haha. So everyone eventually made their way to the carpark.

Anyway my tutor decided that a fire alarm is no excuse to waste valuable learning oppotunity. So we headed to the gardern nearby and continued our pharmacology tutorial there. It was actually great, including the weather. I got to study with my sunnies on and the tutor gave the tutorial with her sunnies on. Haha. And the sound of the rustling of the dried leaves, the kids playing with the fallen leaves, great learning environment. If only we have classes outdoor that often.

Anyway, headed back to the building after the class to do some self study before my observational studies class. I reckon less than a quarter of the class turned up. It's not the most exciting lecture anyway. Stayed in school for another hour to finish some things before heading back.

Wonder when my next outdoor class is going to be with winter coming.

love,
kathleen

1 comment:

  1. your life seems so much more interesting then my army life lols. its good to see ur doing well=)


    from, jonathan choo 4/8

    ReplyDelete